Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 12 of 12

Thread: More Realistic...just brainstorming my ideas on a

  1. #11
    Inactive Member stop_thief's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2000
    Posts
    124
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They may be worth learning, but that doesn't mean they're worth using.

    The film industry doesn't have room for more of the same, pal.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member DragonGuy666's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2000
    Posts
    27
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    After a 4 day fight with my brother over the computer, I have returned. Wow, I didn't know I would get so many post for my small thoughts. I thank some of you, but then some others just want to cut me down. I am just saying, in my opionon, I would rather see any suspense or comedy, then the action they are showing today. Not to cut any actors down, but Jet Li, or how ever you spell it, he was awesome in Lethal Weapon 4. But come on, The Black Mask, Fist of Legend, Romeo must Die. He just wants to be another, Jackie Chan. I mean, come on. Super-Human guys running and jumping around, kicking each other. Yes, when did superman come out? the first one. We have seen it all.
    Everything is like animation now, the hero gets smacked around for an hour, shoots off 5 clips in the car chase, can't hit anything, but in the end, he fires that last shot in the gun, that hits the bad guy right in the head, as the bad guy rolls his eyes back and falls to his death. yep, yep, samething everytime. Oh wait! Wait! this was a love story, I forgot, The hero runs over to the woman he loves, unties her and kisses her passionately. You don't have to bring the bad guy back from the dead in the end of the movie, if you kill him the best way there is to kill him the first time. TOMBSTONE! Perfect example, you saw in the beggining there was a beef with Johnny Ringo and Doc Holiday, in the middle they threw it at you again. " I want your blood, I want your souls, and I want them both right now! " At the end, the beef reactioned boiling point, POP GOES THE WEASEL! A nice beautiful twitching and Ringo falls. Quick, Easy, Over. Let me ask you, would you have to unload a clip to kill one guy?

    Spawn = The total screw up movie of realism.

    1. First off Todd says he wanted to make the world dark, so Spawn would fit in it. But it didn't hold it.

    Night Time = Airplane Bombing
    Beautiful Day = AL goes in to quit.
    Night Time = Al Dies
    Creepy Dirty Alley = Spawn is born.
    Beautiful Day = Wanda is throwing a birthday party.
    Creepy Dirty Alley = Spawn chit chats with Clown.

    Should I go on?

    2. Spawn was invinsible from the start.

    No Weaknesses

    Bullet Wounds Heal

    Breaks into a high security building and steals an arsonal.

    3. Spawn knew the terms.

    The devil total spawn, if he saw wanda again, he had to led his army into hell. " YES YESS, ANYTHING FOR WANDA! " Oh yeah, sure right. LIAR!

    4. Cosmo huh?

    Cosmo is trying to stop the war? Then why was only spawn trying to stop Martin Sheen?

    See the whole list of plots was rottin, I am not dissing Todd, or Spawn, but the movie sucked. The kid? What did he have anything to do with it, he followed the dog to house, he didn't even return it. And notices how he didn't knock? What a jerky little kid.

    This is the realism I am talking about.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •